Bloody Student

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hoodies

I was reading a supplement called 'Live' in the Daily Mail today when I happened across an article suggesting that 'Hoodies' should not be 'hugged' but humiliated.

Jolly good, I thought.

Actually I thought it was drivel to be honest, how one can blame a particular garment for a youth crime wave - the whole thing stinks of 'moral panic'.
Hoodies are banned in my local shopping centre, because only thugs wear them - statistics say so; that the underclass - thats unemployed, benefit scrounging, Special Brew drinking criminals to you and me - wear hoodies.
Pity, I was quite getting used to my Hoodie - its a black one with the word 'Nike' one the front, and the disapproving stares it garnered me. I personally would quite like a hug from David Cameron (have you seen his hair? lovely) now I can expect the general public to point and laugh instead, according to the article in question.

My Nana bought my Hoodie for me, because she's very nice - I got my ipod free with my bank account, it's got Handel's Messiah on it at the moment.


Must dash, got to rob a pensioner. Innit.

1 Comments:

  • haha - i saw that artical; read the first few lines and skipped. The guy who writes that column looks like a ponce.
    I can take or leave Daves hair tbh. I do get a thrill when his cheeks ruddy tho.

    By Blogger snot_factory, at 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home